The Infinite Color Panel

Finding a direction is oft the hardest part most colour grading. Every bit a retoucher, I often establish it difficult to come across where I wanted to go with an epitome in Photoshop. I wanted to create a tool that guides yous to explore the possibilities of your image in a style that makes information technology enjoyable, no affair what y'all photograph. I believe Infinite Color will exist a priceless tool that will allow yous to find the potential of each image and uncover colors you never imagined possible.

Pratik Naik (founder)

Add together to Cart View Cart

Harmony Tab

The Harmonize characteristic is now a divide console! It generates a harmonious prepare of colors for five primary color schemes! Pick a principal colour, your color scheme and it'southward as like shooting fish in a barrel every bit that to make something beautiful. You lot can besides randomize and shift the colors through each scheme for a transformative look.

Tools Tab

When you lot notice something you dearest, y'all can salve your colors or black and white wait right in the panel! Then you never have to know how to brand an action, or salve countless PSD files once more. But select the folder the Infinite Suite generates including Harmony, BW, and Colour, and striking relieve! The buttons are colour coded based on what you salve, where orangish represents Space Color, grayness is Blackness and White, and purple of Harmony panel.

Settings

With our backup and cloud storage options, you can at present import and backup your settings and saved presets correct in the panel! You accept the selection of storing it locally or using our Infinite Cloud! You lot tin can too import files in case you'd like to share your colors or use ones others have made!

What is Space Color?

Space Colour is an answer to a problem I've had for over 10 years. How can I make intricate and advanced color grading attainable to all, fun to use, fast to create, and easy to navigate? How tin I assistance people steer every image to the destination that is truly influenced past their ain personal preferences and brings out the photo'southward utmost potential? How tin I connect the colors creatives desire out of their image and easily bring it to life?

It's a smart color grading tool that expertly randomizes a set of adjustment layers to create a unique look to your images. In length, it'southward a lot more than that. Exist sure and see the video below to explore what it truly is about.

Intensity Slider

No affair if you adopt minor adjustments or like an aggressive expect, the level of control volition appeal to the nigh particular of palettes. The slider allows you to make up one's mind that with ease. Perfect for any genre of photography!

Shuffle Control

You don't fifty-fifty need to admission your layers in order to control each of the aligning layers that the console generates. Y'all can plow off each layer from the panel by clicking on their respective names and also shuffle each layer in the layer stack with our shuffle button!

Harmony Role

The Harmonize feature is now a separate panel! It generates a harmonious set of colors for five master colour schemes! Choice a main colour, your color scheme and information technology's every bit like shooting fish in a barrel as that to brand something beautiful. You can also randomize and shift the colors through each scheme for a transformative look.

This introductory video volition requite a full insight into what this panel is and all the functions and features! If you only accept time for one video, this would be it. You'll bridge from the get-go of how nosotros came upwardly with the tool, what each feature does, and how to save your colors!

This video by the world's best Photoshop educator Unmesh Dinda of PiXimperfect gives an illuminating look at all the means Infinite Color can be used in ways that will inspire you lot with many artistic color grading ideas!

Please annotation: Unmesh created this video with the previous version of Infinite Color and additional features take been made since.

Infinite Color Didactics

How practise you save your layers? Tin can I use this to color course video? Can I apply the colors I brand to an entire series? How do I use the harmonize function?

Be certain to visit our Academy department for more than videos virtually everything yous can think of. We created an unabridged department dedicated to non just answer the most common questions on using the panel, but show you lot some tips and tricks most making the well-nigh out of the panel so you tin can master using Infinite Color!

Watch our Tutorials and master your Color Grading!

  • Purpose
    It was created to make color grading fun, easy, but near chiefly, produce intricately beautiful results. People usually don't know what they desire, but they do know what they like when they see it. This tool volition aid guide you in seeing the color possibilities your image has, so it can guide you into deciding on what you lot really like in the fastest possible fourth dimension.

  • Customizable Randomization
    It works just similar a slot machine, striking create and watch it generate a unique expect with the adjustment layers y'all choose. The layers stay in-tact, so you can also re-shuffle individual layers in case you find something y'all near like only may want to tweak. It's completely customizable!
  • Expect Like No One Else
    The colors you lot generate will be yours and yours alone, with an infinite number of color possibilities, what you lot create will ever be unique!
  • Get Advanced And Stack Color Groups
    Yous tin can stack multiple groups of colors together then once you generate one layer stack, you can continue and generate more than to create a highly intricate look!
  • Save Hours
    When asked, professionals told us that Infinite Color not just gets them a beautiful result, simply it saves them countless time in getting to something they're finally happy with!
  • Intensity
    No affair if you lot prefer minor adjustments or like an aggressive expect, the level of control will appeal to the most particular of palettes. The slider allows you to determine that with ease. Perfect for any genre of photography!
  • Smart Settings
    Once you set an opacity of the folder of colors information technology generates, it stays at that place no matter how many looks you create.
    If you don't like a specific expect, we've scripted it so that you tin can easily hit Disengage to go dorsum to the previous look you created.
  • Professional Form Results
    We've made sure the parameters of each adjustment layer work cohesively together so the results are pleasing. I've ensured starting time hand that the potential of colors replicate a rich palette. Working professionals in every genre use this to create stunning filmic or cinematic looks!
  • Harmonize – Instantly Colour Tone
    The Harmonize feature is now a separate console! It generates a harmonious fix of colors for 5 primary colour schemes! Pick a primary color, your colour scheme and it'southward every bit easy as that to make something beautiful. You can besides randomize and shift the colors through each scheme for a transformative look.
  • Due south ave and Share Your Colors
    When you observe something you love, you can relieve your colors right in the console! So yous never have to know how to make an action, or relieve countless PSD files again. Simply highlight the layers and hit save and they're yours forever! You can besides dorsum upwardly locally or in the deject and share the colors as well to the community!

Requirements

• For Photoshop CC2019 or later
• Permanent online connectivity

Get Beyond Preset Packs

Create unique color grades tailored to your visual style with this powerful Photoshop plugin that simplifies and streamlines the color grading process enabling you lot to explore the potential of every prototype with merely the bear on of a button.

Learn to Color Class

Developed by professional retoucher Pratik Naik, the Infinite Color plugin cycles through an infinite number of color grades with one click. Now you can larn the grading procedure through visual feedback and a directly connection to the panel's results.

Choose To Be Bold or Nuanced

Infinite Color offers an unparalleled level of customization, control colour intensity, opacity, shuffle layers and plow them on or off all from one console. Plus, you tin stack additional Infinite Color layer groups to build more than complexity into the color course.

Create Hitting and Distinct Images

The included Space Harmony panel is an intuitive tool for truly dialing in an paradigm's color grade. Instantly generate color schemes, shuffle them, or even randomize colors to create complex color grades faster than ever before.

Build Your Unique Library

Once y'all've perfected a grade, turning information technology into a preset is a quick, in-panel process. Just apply the "Tools" tab to save your grades to your computer or upload them to the Infinite Deject*, and you've created a preset file tailored to your visual way for utilize on multiple photos or to share with boyfriend creatives.
(*Space Cloud requires Adobe Photoshop 2021 or later)

Go Beyond Preset Packs

Create unique color grades tailored to your visual fashion with this powerful Photoshop plugin that simplifies and streamlines the colour grading procedure enabling you to explore the potential of every prototype with just the touch on of a button.

Larn to Color Class

Developed by professional retoucher Pratik Naik, the Space Color plugin cycles through an infinite number of colour grades with ane click. Now you can acquire the grading procedure through visual feedback and a direct connection to the console's results.

Choose To Exist Assuming or Nuanced

Infinite Color offers an unparalleled level of customization, command color intensity, opacity, shuffle layers and turn them on or off all from i panel. Plus, you lot can stack additional Infinite Color layer groups to build more than complication into the color class.

Create Hit and Distinct Images

The included Infinite Harmony panel is an intuitive tool for truly dialing in an image'south colour grade. Instantly generate color schemes, shuffle them, or fifty-fifty randomize colors to create complex color grades faster than ever earlier.

Build Your Unique Library

Once you've perfected a grade, turning information technology into a preset is a quick, in-panel process. But utilize the "Tools" tab to save your grades to your figurer or upload them to the Infinite Deject*, and you've created a preset file tailored to your visual manner for employ on multiple photos or to share with fellow creatives.
(*Infinite Cloud requires Adobe Photoshop 2021 or later)

Photo: Irina Jomir

Testimonials

Click below to find out what other photographers are saying

Testimonials

Swipe to find out what other photographers are saying

Sarah Ferrara

Fine Art Portraits

I deliberately didn't read the instructions on how to use the panel as I wanted to see how intuitive the panel was to utilize. The respond is: very. Bearing in listen I already understand how these adjustment layers work; however, by only clicking the available buttons, playing around  and seeing what happened I was able to create – literally – an infinite combination of layers, looks and moods and adjust them to taste.

As I am quite set in my "colour ways" and am currently leaning towards a specific mode for portraits, using my own actions or the same aligning layers each fourth dimension, I idea this would be a fun tool to play around with only didn't think I would discover it an essential part of my workflow. What surprised me was how the tool took me in directions I would not have thought of and I quickly became quite reliant on it. This became apparent when later merely a few days I took my laptop with me for travel and am frustrated without it. I am now going to download on to my laptop as well because I really feel like I can't now practise without information technology. I keep thinking "what would the colour infinity console do?".

I have many photoshop extensions, plugins etc and this is the starting time truly innovative and original one.

Website

Mezame

Concepts and Portraits

Following an easy installation process, I started retouching my starting time image and played around with the plugin. And when I meant "playing", I really meant it! Instead of cumbersome plugins that put the word "work" in "workflow", the procedure of discovering colors fabricated the whole procedure more fun and engaging. I found myself wondering what would Space Color Panel surprise me with next! The plugin ultimately allows me to bring up possible tones and color-grading that I would have otherwise not thought of… read more

Website | Instagram | Twitter

Frøydis Geithus

Weddings/Portraits

I'm obsessed with colors, and to detect the correct tones and grading is e'er what has slowed down my editing. I could sit down for hours, non finding the right color tone.

So when Pratik sent me the Space Color panel, I didn't really know what to await. To say I was blown away, is an understatement.

On every photo I edited with Infinite Color, I found the perfect color with a few clicks and adjustments. I tin't believe how easy it is, and information technology's non similar any other color tool I have seen on the market. And believe me, I accept tried them all.

Editing almost feels like cheating at present. That is how powerful this panel is. I highly recommend it.

Website | Facebook

Phoebe Cheong

Fashion/Beauty

Space Color is the perfect starting point to navigate and customise a combination of adjustments that volition bring expertly hand-crafted colours into your work. Every bit a photographer who works with a lot of colours in her images, I honey existence able to randomise, tweak the adjustments to create a unique feel for my images. My favourite thing well-nigh this is the freedom to stack and generate the intensity of each layer, guiding me to the right colour course to friction match my creative vision. I highly recommend to beginners or experienced editors, as it has revolutionised my fourth dimension and quality of retouching in my workflow!

Website | Instagram

Irina Jomir

Newborns

I find Infinite Color extremely useful in my color toning process. After been testing it on a few images with different skin colors it is my  favourite tool to apply. It blew me away how genius and user friendly this panel is! What I Iove virtually the virtually about information technology is how much it speeds upward my creative process at the same fourth dimension leaving me plenty of room for control. Color combinations are non randomly put together, but are rather carefully selected based on color theory knowledge. All adjustment layers I normally apply for my colouring process are already there in one binder. I highly recommend it as a help tool to photographers and retouchers of all levels of experience!

Website | Instagram

Dalbir Virdee

Weddings

Infinite Colour is an absolutely wonderful tool that I have been able to include into my workflow. I take plant colour grading the most difficult function when producing an image. Probably down to my lack of knowledge and agreement in this area. I know what looks pleasing to my middle but have not e'er been able to find an like shooting fish in a barrel starting bespeak or a route there. Infinite Colour fabricated this process extremely simple, highly effective and produced amazing issue for me. Literally a i-click tool, which creates harmonious color form layers that, can then be tweaked to gustation. Amazing! Thanks Pratik for helping so many of usa out there who previously plant color grading so hard. Really looking forward exploring the tool farther and creating some cool images.

Website | Instagram

Anya Likhitha

Still Life / Product

The Space Colour panel actually does provide infinite options at the touch of a few buttons, and information technology aids creatives in guiding us towards a beautiful finished image. Typically, color grading images tin exist a daunting procedure – specially for the creatives who prefer to shoot showtime and focus on the colour grading as function of the mail service product process afterwards or some who may not take as much experience with tools on Photoshop to bring the image to the end issue they envision. This has infinitely made it easier to accomplish that end result. From my ain experience playing with the Infinite Colour console, my time with the process reduced from over an hour fine tuning and tweaking the paradigm to about 15-twenty minutes on average, which is incredible!

Website

Jessica Weiser

Weddings

As someone who has a hard time focusing on what color tones I want to give a photo using Space Color was a really cool way to very quickly and easily go through some ideas and aid me narrow down what look and feel I want the epitome to take. I establish information technology actually piece of cake to use and customize each layer and so that they matched my processing style.

Website | Instagram

Paris Helena

Beauty

When information technology comes to concept, make up and styling of my shoots I'thousand always sure of what I want. When it comes to colouring, I'1000 not e'er equally certain.The Infinite Color Console is a dream come up truthful for me considering I like to flip through a agglomeration of ideas and see what fits best with the vibe but however complimenting the skin tones and make up tones. I am able to get gorgeous colour toning with every randomized click, and layer them ane onto of another to create something that feels unique and personal every fourth dimension.

Website | Instagram

Ellen Hansen

Portraits

I tend to keep my images fairly clean and true to their natural colors, however a little bit of grading is always a must. The "light" setting on Infinite Color is exactly what I needed. I beloved beingness able to hit the create button until I hit a color combo that feels right and to find layer combinations I wouldn't have thought up on my own. The panel is incredibly piece of cake to instal and uncomplicated and smooth to use. My workflow is already faster and more fun.

Website | Instagram

Kyle Ford

Landscapes

Infinite Colour has immune me to come up with color grades that I very likely would not have been able to create on my own. The subtle ways information technology pulls colors from the paradigm to create a unique form is wonderful. Nigh every printing of the create push produces something pleasing to the eye and it'due south quite simple to keep pressing it until you lot notice one that suits the feel you want for the image. The harmonize characteristic also creates a really dainty toning to an image in some instances because information technology uses complementary colors based on your highlights in the images. As a landscape shooter, information technology's usually very subtle due to the whites in my skies. I've actually screencapped some of the grades created using the Infinite Colour tool to employ in future video color grades.

Website | Instagram

Terrence Blanton

Concerts

When yous're photographing alive music, the lighting may not be as good as you want it to be. Sometimes information technology may be the best lighting you've ever shot in. When it comes to editing my images, I desire them to either be vivid or subtle. Nonetheless when I'm in a time crunch, I often get frustrated. That is when Space Color comes into play. Space Color is an amazingly fast and creative solution that not merely helps speed upwards my Photoshop workflow, but, information technology takes an otherwise banal prototype to a beautiful piece of art. Infinite Colour has an addictive tactile feel to information technology. I had plant myself getting lost in creating so many combinations of colors and tones, that my trigger finger got cramped. I volition be using Infinite Color for a long fourth dimension, cheers Pratik.

Website | Instagram

Infinite Blackness & White

Consummate Your Artistic Workflow!

With the demand from our community and the success of Infinite Color, we created this companion tool to complete your creative workflow. We spent months crafting the correct combination of layers and settings to truly create an space number of blackness and white renditions. It will pair perfectly with Infinite Colour similar a glass of fine vino at a high course dinner.

The Gallery

"The Gallery" reflects some of our all time favorite images from our community. We really love representing the excellence we find through our community!

Visit - Access is costless

Earlier and Afters

Come across How Photographers Use Space Color

Seeing is believing! Here's a look into the earlier and later on images along with their layers, so you tin can see exactly where they started from, how many layers they created, and where they concluded up! You tin can likewise click on each image to see the beautiful item.

Before and Afters + Layers

See what the press and people are saying about Infinite Colour

If the testimonials from working photographers don't get you lot interested,
here's a wait at what the most trusted photography sites and reviewers have to say!

Creative Conversations

Our thriving community has allowed united states to discover some of the most incredible artists. Creative Conversation is a look into the minds of these creatives. Nosotros ask them their thoughts on everything in the manufacture, what goes into their craft, and then much more in order to detect what makes them tick. Here are a sample some of the features beneath. We look forward in discovering and sharing more artists! It was formerly known as Colour Conversations, as y'all'll find some of them titled that way.

Featured Projects

The reach of Infinite Color Panel inspires united states of america! We celebrate the stories of those creatives within our community who accept worked on projects that we're especially proud of. Have a look into these incredible projects below. If you're smashing on sharing yours, be sure to e-mail u.s. or bring together our FB group below!

All most the Infinite Color Panel

This introductory video will give a full insight into what this panel is and all the functions and features! If you but take time for 1 video, this would exist it. You'll span from the start of how we came up with the tool, what each feature does, and how to save your colors!

Color grade highlights and shadows independently

Practice you like a particular look but only wish it was practical to the shadows, midtones, or highlights rather than the entire photograph? This will show you simply how to create and apply unique color grades to unlike tonal regions of the prototype for precise unparalleled control.

Color grading the community

Color Grading the Community is a serial where I work on images from the public. People were curious to see how the panel would work on a variety of images and this is a manner to bear witness people how it looks!

Color harmony tab

The Harmony tab allows you to create a harmonious colour palette. You tin can choice between 5 different color schemes, easily shift the rest of the colors in each scheme created, adjust blend modes, and randomize colors too for beautiful complimentary results.

Color stacking for advanced colour grading

Color stacking is the key to coming up with the most advanced looks possible. The process will allow you build multiple looks to form an intricate color grade. We will also show you how to let the panel guide you into reading your own preferences and so that you tin can guide it to where yous desire it to go.

Infinite Black and White

With the need from our community and the success of Infinite Color, nosotros created this companion tool to consummate your creative workflow. We spent months crafting the correct combination of layers and settings to truly create an infinite number of black and white renditions.

What's new in Infinite Color Panel 2021

This video covers everything that is new and updated in our brand new version of Infinite Color panel. This includes the design, interface, functionality, saving options, harmony tab, default options, intensity, opacity, and more. See what nosotros did next with our first panel.

Differences between plugins and extensions

Space Color works best on all major versions of Artistic Cloud (version 2021 and above). Below that version, in that location are a couple of options that aren't bachelor including deject syncing and saving colors.

How to save and apply color grades

Should you come up with something that you like and wish to use in the future, you can relieve them straight in the panel! If you use the Libraries method built into Photoshop, make sure you convert to 8 bit temporarily earlier saving to prevent the file size of each color grade from exceeding 200MB each.

All most the Create Button

At the heart of the Infinite Color Console is the Create button. This is a dedicated video about all the settings and functions of it. Y'all'll also learn how to control each of the adjustment layers, and introduce the possibility of color stacking for advanced results!